Prep Time: 5 mins and Cook Time: 15 mins
- Quinoa - 1/4 cup
- Soaked Chickpeas/Chana/Chole - 1/2 cup
- Small Tomato Chopped - 1/2 tsp
- Few Mint Leaves (optional)
- Few Coriander leaves
- Pinch of Pepper Powder
- Carrots Minced - 1 tbsp
- Cucumber - 2 tbsp
- Green Chilli Slit - 1
- Salt as needed
- Wash and Soak Quinoa for about 15 to 20 Minutes. Drain Off the Water completely.
- Cook Quinoa with 3/4 Cup of Water. If there is extra Water left, you can just evaporate them by cooking on high heat.
- Make sure there is no water left in the cooked Quinoa. Let them cool.
- Boil the soaked Chickpeas till it get softer.
- Add the Boiled Chickpeas, Quinoa and other Ingredients to a bowl and toss.
- Serve Fresh.