Prep Time: 5 mins and Cook Time: 15 mins
- Quinoa - 1 cup
- Water - 1 1/2 cups
- Chopped Small Onion - 1/4
- Peeled and Chopped Carrots - 2
- Minced Garlic Cloves - 3
- Minced Fresh Ginger - ½ tsp
- Olive Oil - 1tbsp
- Lightly Scrambled Eggs - 2
- Rinse Quinoa for few times in cold water.
- Bring Quinoa and Water to a boil in a medium Saucepan, and then reduce to a simmer. Add Salt if required.
- Simmer for 15-20 minutes until Quinoa is fluffy and cooked through. Remove from heat and let set for five minutes or so.
- Mix Soy Sauce and Sesame Oil in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Heat ½ tablespoon Olive Oil in a large sauté pan over a high heat. Add onion and carrot, cook about two minutes. Add garlic and ginger to the pan. Cook another two minutes. Add in the rest of the Olive Oil and the Quinoa.
- Stir-fry about two minutes. Add sauce and stir-fry until incorporated, about two minutes. Make a well in the center of the Quinoa pour eggs in, scramble, then toss everything together and serve hot.