Prep Time: 5 mins and Cook Time: 20 mins
- Quinoa - 1/2 cup
- Steamed Broccoli - 10 florets
- Bell pepper all colors - 1/2 - 3/4 cup
- Cucumber or Zucchini - 1 chopped
- Lettuce leaf - 2
- Olive oil - 2 tbsp
- Fresh Lemon juice to taste
- Salt to taste and Pepper powder to taste
Preparation and Process:
- Wash and Soak Quinoa for about 15 to 20 Minutes. Drain Off the Water completely.
- Cook Quinoa with 3/4 cup of Water. If there is extra Water left, you can just evaporate them by cooking on high heat.
- Make sure there is no water left in the cooked Quinoa. Let them cool.
- Steam Broccoli, chop it into bite size pieces and keep it ready.
- Whisk together olive oil, salt and pepper powder.
- In a bowl combine together, Quinoa, Steamed Broccoli, Chopped Bell Pepper, Cucumber and mix until well combined.
- Garnish with torn Lettuce leaves and serve fresh.